What happened to my senior year?
Where’s my yearbook, prom and graduation ceremony?
With all the uncertainty about graduation requirements and the emotional loss of “once-in-a-lifetime” high school senior milestone events it’s understandable that you feel COVID-19 has taken something important from you.
Our High School Seniors COVID-19 Process Group can help you work through these feelings, as well as the anxiety, depression and loneliness we are all feeling in the midst of the epidemic.
Our High School Seniors COVID-19 Process Group provides:
- A safe place for you to process how the epidemic has affected your senior year
- An opportunity to connect with other seniors who can relate
- Tools to help you cope with anxiety and depression
- A sense of community with your peers at a time when you can feel isolated and alone
- A counselor who can provide insight and strategies to help you get through these uncertain times
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL 206-322-7676