THS | Therapeutic Health Services

Therapeutic Health Services

fostering healing and recovery

Methadone Program In Seattle - Medicaid Accepted - Schedule An Assessment Today

Molina Healthcare Also Accepted (but please check with your provider as coverage plans vary)

Medication-Assisted Treatment programs (methadone/suboxone) are the most effective way to fight opioid addiction. Medication combined with substance abuse counseling can help you start your recovery today. For more information, or to request an assessment, fill in the form below and it will be securely transmitted to a clinician who will contact you within 24 hours.

If you are experiencing a medical or other emergency, call 911 immediately.

If you are in crisis and wish to reach the King County Crisis Line, please call 206-461-3222 or 1-866-4CRISIS (1-866-427-4747).

In Snohomish County, please call 2-1-1 or the Care Crisis Line at 1-800-584-3578.

Please include your Area Code

By providing the information above and submitting this form electronically, I am authorizing THS to communicate with me via phone or email.