THS | Therapeutic Health Services

Therapeutic Health Services

fostering healing and recovery

to ths

Get Help – Alcohol or Drug Treatment

People might choose to use, but no one chooses to become addicted. When using and thoughts of using start to consume your life, it’s time to Get Help. With extensive Alcohol or Drug Treatment for Addiction, our experienced counselors are here to support your recovery with quality individual and group counseling, evidence-based therapies and real compassion.

Schedule An Alcohol or Drug Treatment Assessment

For more information, or to request an assessment, fill in the form below and it will be securely transmitted to a clinician who will contact you within 24 hours.

Branch Contact Information

If you need to contact one of our branches immediately, please call the numbers listed on our Locations page.

Emergency or Crisis Help

If you are experiencing a medical or other emergency, Call 911 immediately.

If you are in crisis and need help you can call the King County Crisis Line at  206-461-3222 or 1-866-4CRISIS (1-866-427-4747).

In Snohomish County, please call 2-1-1 or the Care Crisis Line at 1-800-584-3578 to get help.

Health Insurance for THS Services

We accept all Apple Health/Medicaid plans for all THS services. We also provide a sliding-fee scale where the cost of service is adjusted, based on the patient’s level of income. Learn more about the health insurance plans we accept here.

Please Note:

After submitting your Get Help inquiry, a clinician will call or email ASAP after we receive your information. Due to privacy reasons, the phone call may come up as Restricted. Please answer or call us back as soon as you are able.

Help us Help You, make sure your phone number and e-mail are listed correctly below. We can’t reach you if your information is incorrect.

Please include your Area Code
If you pick 'Yes' your message will be sent to a clinician with our Youth & Families Team.

By providing the information in the Get Help form above and submitting this form electronically, I am authorizing THS to communicate with me via phone or email.