Monday, November 18, 2019
6:00 – 8:30 p.m.
Seattle Center Exhibition Hall – 301 Mercer St, Seattle
Free and Open to All
Registration opens in September.
King County’s 2019 Behavioral Health Legislative forum will include:
- Opportunities for community members to connect with legislators and county councilmembers before the program.
- Remarks by King County Executive Dow Constantine.
- King County’s proposed behavioral health legislative priorities for 2020.
- Compelling personal stories from individuals in behavioral health recovery.
- The perspectives and priorities of legislators and county councilmembers.
For those who can arrive early, a fun and interactive Recovery in Action event will begin at 4:30pm before the forum.
To add the forum to your calendar, click “Add to Calendar” on the forum’s Eventbrite Page.
2018 Legislative Forum Participants by the numbers:
- Around 800 community members
- 17 state legislators & 2 county councilmembers
- 31 total federal/state/county legislative offices represented
- 15 legislators met informally with at least 175 constituents
- 53 community organization co-sponsors
- View the video of the 2018 Legislative Forum Program!
Find out more about King County’s behavioral health
legislative priorities and state legislative results for 2019.