Mammogram Screenings Available at Summit Branch
Accessible, Quality Screenings
Therapeutic Health Services and the Women’s Health Outreach has paired with Assured Imaging to provide mammogram screenings to the THS Patients at Therapeutic Health Service’s Summit Branch, on Friday, June 14 from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm. Call (206) 323-0930 to schedule an appointment. They will provide state-of-the-art technology and trained experts to ensure accurate screenings. You can be assured you will receive one-on-one care in an easily accessible, comfortable setting.
Early Detection & Mammogram Screenings
Mammogram Screenings are an important step in ensuring your best health as a woman. The American Cancer Society provides the following guidelines for women who need to have an annual breast cancer screening:
- Women ages 40 to 44 should have the choice to start annual breast cancer screening with mammograms (x-rays of the breast) if they wish to do so.
- Women age 45 to 54 should get mammograms every year.
- Women 55 and older should switch to mammograms every 2 years or can continue with yearly screenings.
- Screening should continue as long as a woman is in good health and is expected to live 10 more years or longer.
- All women should be familiar with the known benefits, limitations, and potential harms linked to breast cancer screening.
These mammogram screenings are available to any THS Patient, call (206) 323-0930 to schedule an appointment. The screenings will take place Friday, June 14 from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm at Therapeutic Health Service’s Summit Branch. The cost of the service will be charged to your insurance or Medicaid plan. You are responsible for any co-pay your insurance may require.