Alcohol & Drug Services
THS’s 40 years of experience have earned us a reputation for excellence in helping individuals, youth and families affected by alcohol abuse, drug addiction, and mental illness.
We serve the diverse community of Puget Sound. Our staff knows the importance of providing culturally-relevant services to each of our clients—including a complete selection of treatment options.
Our drug and alcohol treatment services include:
- Assessment and Evaluation
- ADIS – Alcohol and Drug Information School (Seattle and Bellevue)
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- Opiate Substitution Treatment (Methadone or Buprenorphine)
- Individual, Group and Family Counseling
- Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Pregnancy and Family Program
- Medication Management
- Relapse Prevention
- DUI, Deferred Prosecution (Drug Court), Court-Ordered Treatment
“I thought I’d never stop drinking again but as a result of hard work and the classes and counseling I receive from [my THS counselor], I’ve been able to reach not only goals in being sober but with my personal life goals as well.”